Camping Fee: A camping fee of $20.00 (non-exhibitors only) will be collected plus daily gate fee for the duration of the show,(kids 15 years old and yonger are free) again due to ever increasing expenses and increasing size of our show. We were informed in 2003 that the Emergency Services were stretched too thin and could not handle our show without bringing in an additional local Fire Department. Additional Police presence was also added. We have not increased our gate fee in over 12 years to be able to bring the most affordable family entertainment and educational event around. But, in five years time our costs doubled in such areas as Emergency Service, Security, Sanitation, and Insurance. Without attempts to increase our revenue, we will be unable to bring you new exhibits, let alone maintain our current exhibits.
The Club provides two areas for camping during the show. One is on the main grounds near the show grounds and the other is across the road from the show grounds. Both areas are primitive camping (no water or electric hook ups, water is available at both campgrounds). If you camp on the main grounds we require an advance of the gate fee (non-exhibitors) for all campers over sixteen years old for the remaining days of the show. (Thursday or before would be four days, Friday three days Saturday two days) (THIS CHARGE IS NON REFUNDABLE FOR EARLY DEPARTURE). The area across the road (off the main grounds) there is no advance of gate fee, you are required to pay a daily gate fee for admission to the show grounds.
We do not take advanced reservations.
Exhibitors are not charged a gate fee, but will be charged a $10 maintenance fee if they camp on the showgrounds. All worthy exhibits are allowed two passes for the show. Exhibitors are allowed admission to the show grounds any time after eight a.m. on Tuesday the week of the show.
Vendors and non-exhibitors are allowed admission to the show grounds after nine a.m. on Wednesday the week of the show.
The club has a holding area for exhibitors and vendors, and an area for campers that will be open Sunday prior to the show. The camping area across the road from the show grounds is also open the Sunday before the show.
No new camper admissions after 7 p.m., new arrivals with have to remain in the holding area overnight.
Rules for campers:
All vehicles must remain at the campsite. No parking on the show grounds. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- No electrical hook-ups. Electrical hookups are not available. Camping is considered “primitive”.
- Designated camping area for suitcase or quiet generators with a maximum 68 db noise level used for medical reasons after 10pm.
- All other generators have a 10:30pm to 6am curfew. (Please do not bring excessively loud generators).
- All campers must have 10 foot of unobstructed space between campers.
- No outdoor showers allowed.
- No port-a-johns near campers (club rented or personal).
- All water lines to RVs must be removed after filling & rolled up and put away.
- Only two maximum vehicles per camping unit (vehicles must fit on camping lot).
- Campfires must be in approved container.
- Pets are allowed at your camp site only. Please clean-up after your pets. (No pets in show area).
- No personal ATVs or golf carts allowed.
- No utility or hauling trailers in camping area.
- Exclusive members only camping in Woods campground A. (No additional power or water maybe constructed …permanent or temporary).