Camping Fee: A camping fee of $20.00 (non-exhibitors only) will be collected plus daily gate fee for the duration of the show, (kids 15 years old and younger are free) due to ever-increasing expenses and the size of our show. These fees help cover the costs of the Emergency Services, local Fire Department, Police presence, and sanitation on the showgrounds during the show.
The Club provides two areas for camping during the show. One is on the main grounds near the showgrounds and the other is across the road from the showgrounds. Both areas are primitive camping (no water or electric hook-ups, water is available at both campgrounds). If you camp on the main grounds we require an advance of the gate fee (non-exhibitors) for all campers sixteen years old and older for the remaining days of the show. (Thursday or before would be four days, Friday three days, and Saturday two days) (THIS CHARGE IS NON REFUNDABLE FOR EARLY DEPARTURE). The area across the road (off the main grounds) there is no advance gate fee, you are required to pay a daily gate fee for admission to the showgrounds.
We do not take advanced reservations.
Camping Exhibitors are not charged a gate fee, but will be charged a $10 camping/maintenance fee if camping on the showgrounds. All worthy exhibits are allowed two free adult passes, plus any kids 15 and under get in for free to the show. Additional adults may be charged admission. Exhibitors are allowed admission to the showgrounds any time after 9:00 am on Tuesday the week of the show.
Vendors and Non-Exhibitors are allowed admission to the showgrounds after 9:00 am on Wednesday the week of the show.
The Club has a holding area for exhibitors and vendors, and an area for campers that will be open Sunday prior to the show. The camping area across the road from the showgrounds is also open the Sunday before the show.
No new camper admissions after 7:00 pm daily, new arrivals will have to remain in the holding area overnight.
Rules for campers:
All vehicles must remain at the campsite. No parking on the showgrounds. Vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- No electrical hook-ups. Electrical hookups are not available. Camping is considered “primitive”.
- Designated camping area for suitcase or quiet generators with a maximum 68 dB noise level used for medical reasons after 10:00 pm.
- All other generators have a 10:30 pm to 6:00 am curfew. (Please do not bring excessively loud generators).
- All campers must have 10 feet of unobstructed space between campers.
- No outdoor showers are allowed.
- No port-a-johns near campers (club rented or personal).
- All water lines to RVs must be removed after filling, rolled up, and put away.
- Only two maximum vehicles per camping unit (vehicles must fit on the camping lot).
- Campfires must be in approved containers such as a tire rim.
- Pets are allowed at your campsite only. Please clean up after your pets. (No pets in the show area).
- No personal golf carts, ATVs, or side-by-sides are allowed on any part of the showgrounds.
- No utility or hauling trailers are allowed in the campgrounds.
- Exclusive members only camping in Woods Campground A. (No additional power or water may be constructed …permanent or temporary).
If you have any questions about camping please contact: