The Flea Market is calling and I MUST GO!!
Hello Buckley Friends,
With much regret, the Buckley Old Engine Show executive board has made the difficult decision to cancel all remaining 2020 public events including our show in August and Education Days in September.
After discussions with health officials and insurance and legal advisors, it has become apparent that 2020 public events cannot be safely carried out. The health and safety of our members, guests, and vendors are of the utmost concern in these trying times.
We will continue to have board meetings and provide updated information to our members as things are decided. We will resume general membership meetings when possible.
If you are a Buckley Club Members and currently do not receive the membership meeting notes by email, please provide your email address to [email protected] to be included on all future membership correspondence.
Thank you for your understanding. Please know this was a difficult decision for all of us.
Looking forward to the 2021 Buckley Old Engine Show.
Buckley Executive Board
At the Buckley Old Engine Show our flea market is truly one of a kind as we accept more than the normal flea market finds. Of course you will find all kinds of antiques and wonderful rusty junk; but we also have crafters from all different trades, local businesses, collectors of all types, and many specialty items that are available at our show!
Our flea market has grown to 450 lots for the 2020 year! Each lot is 20 feet by 20 feet and is $100 for the four day show. A person can rent as many lots as they need, as long as they are being used to sell merchandise or show a product. Established vendors have a right to reserve their lots from the previous flea market year by signing a contract and paying for their lots in full by May 15th of the show year. The remaining lots are then open to new vendors or those wishing to expand their space.
As we opened more lots this year we have space to allow many new vendors to join our flea market family for the 2020 show! Everything in this show is first come first serve, so the earlier you reserve a space the better. This year we are also allowing our flea market vendors to reserve a camping space anywhere in our camping area to the west of the flea market as long as it is not marked off by another camper for a small maintenance fee.
We are a family run show and our club reserves the right to accept or reject any merchandise or promotion. Thank you for your interest in our show!
If you have any questions please contact the Flea Market Committee Head, Alexandria Yonkman, by phone or email.
We look forward to seeing you at the 53rd Annual Buckley Old Engine Show, always the 3rd weekend in August.
Some frequently asked questions and answers are as follows:
- Is there electricity available? There is no electric available, but you are allowed to run a generator from 6am to 10pm
- How many show passes come with each lot? 2 bands come with each lot for workers
- What comes on the lot? The lot is simply a marked out 20 by 20 space, you will need to bring your own tent, tables, set up, etc.
- When can you begin setting up? We open the Monday before the show at 9AM for check in and then you can begin setting up
- How do we get large items out of the flea market? If any large item is sold you can call Alex at the flea market and we will come to the lot to pick it up and bring it to the office, the customer will then get directions to pick it up after they are finished shopping
- How do we restock if needed during the show? You can drive in the flea market for restocking before 9am and after 7pm. If something is needed in between those times it will either have to be walked to the lot or in some special instances we can help shuttle you with the products in our flea market approved vehicle.
Flea Market Committee Head
8347 S Taylor Ave
McBain, MI 49657
EMAIL: [email protected]