The Flea Market is calling and I MUST GO!
At the Buckley Old Engine Show, our flea market is truly one of a kind as we accept more than the normal flea market finds. Of course, you will find all kinds of antiques and wonderful rusty junk, but we also have crafters from all different trades, local businesses, collectors of all types, and many specialty items that are available at our show!
Our flea market has grown back to 400 lots as we had so many years ago! Each lot is 20 feet by 20 feet and is $100 for the four-day show. A person can rent as many lots as they need, as long as they are being used to sell merchandise or show a product. Established vendors have a right to reserve their lots from the previous flea market year by signing a contract and paying for their lots in full by May 15th of the show year. The remaining lots are then open to new vendors or those wishing to expand their space.
Lots are first come first serve, so the earlier you reserve a space the better. Flea market vendors are allowed to reserve a camping space anywhere in our camping area to the west of the flea market as long as it is not marked off by another camper for $20.00.
We are a family-oriented show, our Club reserves the right to accept or reject any merchandise or promotion. Thank you for your interest in our show!
If you have any questions about being a flea market vendor, please contact:
Flea Market Committee Head
We look forward to seeing you at the next Annual Buckley Old Engine Show, always the 3rd weekend in August
Some frequently asked questions and answers are as follows:
- Is there electricity available? There is no electricity available, but you are allowed to run a generator from 6:00 am to 10:30 pm
- How many show passes come with each lot? 2 bands come with each lot for vendors
- What comes on the lot? The lot is simply a marked-out 20ft by 20ft space. You will need to bring your own tent, tables, set up, etc.
- When can you begin setting up? We are open the Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday before the show from 9:00 am-5:00 pm for check-in and then you may begin setting up. There will be no additional check-ins allowed outside of these hours.
- How do we get large items out of the flea market? If a large item is sold, you can call Alex at the flea market and we will come to the lot to pick it up and bring it to the office. The customer will then be given directions for pick up.
- How do we restock if needed during the show? You can drive into the flea market for restocking before 9:00 am and after 7:00 pm. If something is needed in between those times it will either have to be walked into the lot, or in some special instances we can help shuttle your products into the flea market.
- What are the flea market hours? Thursday, Friday, and Saturday the hours are 9:00 am-7:00 pm and Sunday 9:00 am-3:00 pm.
Flea Market Committee Head
PLEASE NOTE: All new vendors MUST contact Alexandria Yonkman (using the contact info above) for vendor approval before mailing in the contract and payment.