1) Can I bring my golf cart or my ATV?
Sorry, no personal golf carts or ATVs allowed. However, during the show, we have handicap carts and shuttles available. These are driven by club members and will take a person needing a ride to anywhere on the showgrounds free of charge. We also have free regular shuttles going to the show grounds, the flea market and the parking area.
2) May I bring my dog to the show? I will have it on a leash.
No pets are allowed on the show grounds at any time. Pets may be kept at campsites, however.
3) Do exhibitors get charged for admission to the show or get charged for camping?
Exhibitors get free admission, but there is a $10 maintenance fee if an exhibitor camps on the show grounds. Free admission is provided for two adults. Kids 15 and under are free. Additional adults will be charged the gate fee.
4) How old does my tractor or car have to be to exhibit at the show?
Farm Tractors must be 1976 and older.
Garden tractors must be 1970 and older.
Cars and trucks must be 1970 and older.
5) What camping facilities are available, and do you take reservations?
Only primitive camping is available, and no reservations are accepted.
6) Does the Northwest Michigan Engine & Thresher Club make a profit?
The Northwest Michigan Engine & Thresher Club Inc. is a Non-Profit organization.