1) Can I bring my golf cart or my ATV?
Sorry, no personal golf carts, ATVs, or side-by-sides allowed on any part of the showgrounds.
- A free handicap shuttle service is available from 7:00 am until 8:00 pm Thursday-Saturday
and until 3:00 pm on Sunday.
- A free handicap golf cart service is available from 7:00 am until shortly after the Sparks
Show Thursday-Saturday and until 3:00 pm on Sunday.
- A free regular shuttle service is available from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm Thursday-Saturday and
until 3:00 pm on Sunday. These shuttles go to and from the parking lot.
2) May I bring my dog to the show? I will have it on a leash.
No pets are allowed on the showgrounds at any time. Pets must be kept at campsites only.
3) Do exhibitors get charged for admission to the show or get charged for camping?
Exhibitors are not charged a gate fee. All worthy exhibits are allowed two free adult passes, plus
any kids 15 and under get in for free. Additional adults may be charged admission.
All Exhibitors, club members, and vendors that wish to camp at the show will be charged a one-
time maintenance fee of $10.00 per camping vehicle (i.e. campers, motorhomes, tents, etc.)
4) How old does my tractor, car, motorcycle, or snowmobile have to be to exhibit at the show?
Farm Tractors must be 1976 and older.
Garden tractors must be 1970 and older.
Antique cars and trucks must be 1970 and older.
Antique motorcycles must be 1970 and older.
Antique snowmobiles must be 1976 and older.
5) What camping facilities are available, and do you take reservations?
Only primitive camping is available, and no reservations are accepted.
6) Does the Northwest Michigan Engine & Thresher Club make a profit?
The Northwest Michigan Engine & Thresher Club Inc. is a Non-Profit organization.