Camping Fee: In 2011 we will be collecting a camping fee of $20.00 (non-exhibitors only) plus daily gate fee for the duration of the show,(kids 15 years old and yonger are free) again due to ever increasing expenses and increasing size of our show. We were informed in 2003 that the Emergency Services were stretched too thin and could not handle our show without bringing in an additional local Fire Department. Additional Police presence was also added. We have not increased our gate fee in over 12 years to be able to bring the most affordable family entertainment and educational event around. But, in five years time our costs doubled in such areas as Emergency Service, Security, Sanitation, and Insurance. Without attempts to increase our revenue, we will be unable to bring you new exhibits, let alone maintain our current exhibits.
The Club provides two areas for camping during the show. One is on the main grounds near the show grounds and the other is across the road from the show grounds. Both areas are primitive camping (no water or electric hook ups, water is available at both campgrounds). If you camp on the main grounds we require an advance of the gate fee (non-exhibitors) for all campers over sixteen years old for the remaining days of the show. (Thursday or before would be four days, Friday three days Saturday two days) (THIS CHARGE IS NON REFUNDABLE FOR EARLY DEPARTURE). The area across the road (off the main grounds) there is no advance, you are required to pay a daily gate fee for admission to the show grounds.
We do not make any advanced reservations.
Exhibitors are not charged for camping or gate fee. All worthy exhibits are allowed two passes for the show. Exhibitors are allowed admission to the show grounds any time after eight a.m. on Tuesday the week of the show.
Vendors and non-exhibitors are allowed admission to the show grounds after nine a.m. on Wednesday the week of the show.
The club has a holding area for exhibitors and vendors, and an area for campers that will be open Sunday prior to the show. The camping area across the road from the show grounds is also open the Sunday before the show.
No new camper admissions after 7 p.m., new arrivals with have to remain in the holding area overnight.
Rules for campers:
- All vehicles must remain at the campsite. No parking on the show grounds. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- No dumping of gray water. (By order of Wexford county health department).
- Campfires must be in approved containers only.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. Generators must be off by 10:00 p.m.
- There is a 10:00 p.m. curfew for children 17 and under.
- No dogs allowed on show grounds or flea market, either loose or on a leash. Dogs must be secured in parking area or at campers.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed on show grounds or in music area.
- No driving of equipment allowed in the flea market area.
- Drivers must be 16 to drive equipment or have a waiver.
- Please no riders on the draw bars or fenders.
- No ATV’s or Golf carts Except for officials ONLY.