We are an education-based club that promotes preservation and exhibition of the historical agricultural and industrial past.
The club has meetings at 7:30 pm the first Friday of each month from April through November. We have a potluck dinner at 6:30 before the May and October meetings.
Education Days are the last Wednesday and Thursday in September. The Fall Swap Meet is the second Friday in September. We have four events each year. The Spring Swap Meet is the third Friday and Saturday in May. The Old Engine Show is the third weekend in August.
Northwest Michigan Engine and Thresher Club, Inc.
Process to Become a Member
1. You need to have a current club member that is in good standing sponsor you.
2. You must attend two consecutive club meetings.
3. At the end of the first club meeting you and your sponsor will meet with the membership committee. At this brief meeting you both will have applications to fill out.
4. At the second club meeting you will find out if your application has been accepted. If it has, a member of the membership committee will read your name(s) off to the membership and the membership will welcome you.
5. After the second club meeting is adjourned, you will pay your one time initiation fee of $25 to the financial secretary. Dues after that are $5 a year per person.
6. Your children and grandchildren are club members under your membership until they turn 16. At that time they will get separate memberships.
7. We are a working membership. Members are required to work for a minimum of 20 hours a year for the club.
If you have any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com