Our Flea Market currently has over 600 lots, of 20 x 20 feet, that rent for $100.00 each, for the four day show. Current vendors have the right to reserve their current lots from one year to the next. This results to a limited number of openings each year and a long waiting list of vendors applying for those spots. Selection of new vendors is not necessarily first come – first served, it is based on product (to prevent having many vendors selling the same thing) and space (to accommodate the vehicle and/or merchandise). The club also reserves the right to reject any merchandise or promotion that is deemed objectionable at anytime.
If you are interested contact:
11721 North 13 Road
Buckley, MI 49620
Flea Market Hours
9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Flea market spaces by Pre-Paid Registration ONLY
Only a limited amount of space is available for food vendors. Not all sites have electricity and water hook-up and may require you to provide your own generator and water tanks. Most of our vendors are well established with our show and have earned the right to reserve their spot from one year to the next. Of the few openings that may occur, new vendors are selected based on the food and service they provide and space available. Vendors are also required to give a percentage of their gross take to the show (club), the Northwest Michigan Engine and Thresher Club, Inc.
If you are truly interested in being considered for our show and more detail, contact:
Flea Market Ground Rules and Regulations
- No bicycles, ATV’s, or golf carts are allowed to be ridden in the Flea Market area.
- No driving to your lot between 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. (Please; this is a matter of safety for all people on the grounds.)
- No alcoholic beverages on the show grounds.
- No loud generators please. We have a generator curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- No roving vendors will be allowed.
- No dogs or pets are allowed to be walked or carried around the grounds. All pets must stay at your camper at all times and on a leash. It is your responsibility to clean up after your pet. There is no pet walking area. You are responsible for all actions of your pet.
- By vote of the membership on 11/5/1999, these articles shall not be housed or sold on show grounds or in the Flea Market:
- No weapon that projects any ammunitions
- No blow guns, air soft pellet guns, B-B guns, pellet guns or paint ball guns
- No rifles/pistols or ammunition
- No switchblades, throwing stars, brass knuckles, cross bows, snap poppers or laser lights
- No Roach Clips, no Pot Pipes
- No obscene/adult video or arcade games, no obscene/adult pictures or words on hats, shirts, cards, posters, signs, etc.
Swords and knives must be boxed and wrapped when sold.
We reserve the right to confiscate any item in accordance with Michigan Law.