Welcome to the Buckley Old Engine Show Flea Market page!
Our Flea Market currently has just over 400 lots, of 20×20 feet, that rent for $100 each for the four day show (you may rent multiple lots if you need extra space). Established vendors have the right to reserve their current lots from year to year by paying in advance of the show by May 15th. The remaining lots are open for new vendors or those whose want to expand their space. At this time, we have openings for the upcoming 2017 show, which will also be our 50th anniversary this year and we will be expecting record crowds. You won’t want to wait until the last minute to send in your paperwork and payment. We are a family show and our club reserves the right to reject any merchandise or promotion that is deemed objectionable at any time. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you at the Buckley Old Engine Show. Always the 3rd week in August.
If you would like to be part of our Flea Market, please click on the link below and download the Flea Market contract and rules.
If you are interested contact:
Flea Market Hours
9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Flea market spaces by Pre-Paid Registration ONLY
Flea Market Ground Rules and Regulations
- No bicycles, ATV’s, or golf carts are allowed to be ridden in the Flea Market area.
- No driving to your lot between 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. (Please, this is a matter of safety for all people on the grounds.)
- No alcoholic beverages on the show grounds.
- No loud generators please. We have a generator curfew from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- No roving vendors will be allowed.
- No dogs or pets are allowed to be walked or carried around the grounds. All pets must stay at your camper at all times and on a leash. It is your responsibility to clean up after your pet. There is no pet walking area. You are responsible for all actions of your pet.
- By vote of the membership on 11/5/1999, these articles shall not be housed or sold on show grounds or in the Flea Market:
- No weapon that projects any ammunitions
- No blow guns, air soft pellet guns, B-B guns, pellet guns or paint ball guns
- No rifles/pistols or ammunition
- No switchblades, throwing stars, brass knuckles, cross bows, snap poppers or laser lights
- No Roach Clips, no Pot Pipes
- No obscene/adult video or arcade games, no obscene/adult pictures or words on hats, shirts, cards, posters, signs, etc.
- Swords and knives must be boxed and wrapped when sold.
We reserve the right to confiscate any item in accordance with Michigan Law.